Thursday, March 12, 2009

Win a Book


So much has happened since I last posted. I hope to be able to keep up my blog from now on and post weekly. The bookcover you're looking at is my first cozy mystery. I received my author copies of the sequel, Miss Aggie Cries Murder a couple of days ago and plan to scan that cover into my next blog.

If you'd like a free copy of both books, please leave a comment with your email address and I'll enter you in the drawing. The contest will end on April 14th, my birthday. :)

Have a wonderful week and may God bless you in all you do for Him and others.

Frances

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're back in the land of blogging, Frances. That means you must be at the end of that long line of contract deadlines. Congrats on that, a happy problem, though stressful.

Maybe Miss Aggie and LaTisha should get together for a tea part. Oh, wait, LaTisha can't handle tea, it makes her burp, but I suspect Miss Aggie would only laugh at that.

Marion Kelley Bullock said...

I'd like to be put in the drawing for Miss Aggie Cries Murder. I really enjoyed Miss Aggie Goes Missing.

Thanks,

Marion Kelley Bullock

Pammer said...

Hey there! Great to see you posting again. :) Glad those edits are done. Whew! Now you can get back to writing something new.

Frances said...

Thanks friends. I really am going to keep doing this. lol.
Yes, Sandra let's get them togther. LaTisha can have her hot chocolate.

Pammer, I'm starting the third book in my historical romance series. But I"m waiting a couple of weeks. Want to send the next week or two catching up on crits and working on proposals.

Marion, I'll get a book to you as soon as I can get to the post office. We've been friends too long for you to have to be in a drawing. lol.

Scrambled Dregs said...

Whew! Enjoy the relaxation moments, you earned them.

Stormi said...

Both books sound good and I would love to read them.

Thanks,
Stormi
ladystorm282001[at]yahoo[dot]com