Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Back To Work

I finished Miss Aggie Cries Murder just in time to enjoy a visti from my daughter and her family from Louisiana. What a wonderful, exhausting, blessed time. I got to meet my grandson's wife and baby daughter. They're both beautiful. And I had three of my granddaugters spending the night at my house. It was great.

And now it's back to work. This time on my first historical novel, A Girl Like That. I'm enjoying it, but keep thinkin I should murder someone off. arrgghh.

It's been hot here in Missouri, but the past couple of days have been a little cooler. A welcome relief. What do I care? I'm inside with the air conditioner most of the time.I seem to have two blogs connected together and can't figure out how to get my blog posts in the right place, so I have no idea where this one will end up.

That's all for now. Bye.

1 comment:

Frances said...

well what do you know? I do believe it ended up in the right place. :)