Friday, April 3, 2009

Bittersweet

Yesterday, I received two book shipments. One included my first Heartsong Presents historical romance, A Girl Like That. This was ointment for the wound to follow.
The second was the Final shipment of Heartsong Presents Mysteries. I thought I'd moved on, but when I read the farewell letter, sadness whammed me again. Another thing that made it bittersweet was that my second cozy, Miss Aggie Cries Murder was one of the books in this final shipment.
But, God is good. I'm ready to start writing the third in my historical series, Sugar and Spice and to work on a proposal for another series. Life goes on, doesn't it? And I believe God has plans for my life.
Send your friends here to sign up for the Free Books. After this contest, I'll be offering another for A Girl Like That.

God bless you.

Frances

No comments: